Phantom of the Universe
From the journey of protons racing through the world’s largest particle collider in Europe to up-close views of the Big Bang and emergent cosmos, Phantom of the Universe is a new fulldome planetarium show designed to immerse audiences in the search for dark matter. A collaboration of Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, University of Texas at Arlington, Michigan State University, IFIC at University of Valencia, as well as other institutions. It is narrated by Oscar-winning actress, Tilda Swinton.
To unzip the large zip file with the frames please fill out the form here (in case of trouble please email Michael Barnett).
The form will submit a request for the password needed. You should receive the password within a few days.
Such shows can be shown in planetariums worldwide, like the ESO Supernova Planetarium & Visitor Centre in Garching, Munich.
- Educator's Guide for Phantom of the Universe
- Photoshop poster and fonts (ZIP 552 MB)
- Interactive opportunities (audience participation)
- Phantom of the Universe website
5-meter and 6-meter dome version
- 5-meter dome version (ZIP 23 GB)
- 6-meter dome version (ZIP 23 GB)
Trailers and Fisheye version
- Flat trailer
- Fulldome trailer
- Fisheye System version (RAR 6.1 GB)
Combined Music & Sound Effects
- Combined Music & Sound Effects with leader (ZIP 1.2 GB)
- Combined Music & Sound Effects without leader (ZIP 1.2 GB)
- See the show's webpage
- Narration only: Chinese, Czech, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Mexican Spanish: stereo, surround
- Swedish with Finnish accent: stereo
- Finnish narration can be requested here: https://phantomoftheuniverse.org/media/protected/finnish.html
Phantom of the Universe collaboration
German soundtrack: Natural History Museum in Vienna, and Institut für Hochenergiephysik in Vienna.
Swedish version: Tim Olsson / The Lund University Planetarium
Over de video
|Publicatiedatum:||13 februari 2017 15:09|
|Duur:||27 m 29 s|
|Frame rate:||30 fps|